Now, going one step beyond the EX-Z1000, the new flagship EX-Z1200 offers 12.1 megapixel resolution — the highest available in any compact digital camera. At this amazing level of detail, photos print crystal-clear even in large sizes or when trimmed to show just one part of the image. It incorporates CCD-shift image stabilization and the latest EXILIM Engine 2.0 image processing module with motion analysis technology. These innovative features work together to help prevent blurry shots due to shaky hands, subject movement or poor focus when photographing moving subjects such as children or pets. In addition, the auto-tracking AF system now combines both face detection and motion analysis technologies. With this revolutionary new system, once the focus is locked in, it follows a moving subject’s face, maintaining both sharp focus and correct exposure. Main Features
* 12.1 million effective pixels; 3X optical zoom
* CCD-shift image stabilization mechanism
* Incorporates the latest EXILIM Engine 2.0 image processing module featuring motion analysis technology
* Blur-reduction technologies:
o Automatically analyzes the velocity and vector of a moving subject and sets the most appropriate ISO sensitivity and shutter speed.
o Anti Shake DSP reduces blur due to shaky hands and subject movement, using high shutter speeds and high sensitivity settings.
o Movie mode with electronic camera shake compensation function.
o Tonal range control reduces loss of detail in bright and dark areas, and helps to achieve smoother expression of skin tones and clear blue skies.
o Auto-tracking AF system maintains both sharp focus and correct exposure for a human face using both face detection*1 and motion analysis technologies
* Maximum 3 shot/second*2 shutter speed (when set at 3.0 megapixel image size)
* 2.8-inch Wide and Bright LCD display (maximum brightness of 1400cd/m2 at center of screen) makes viewing in bright outdoor light easier than ever before.
*1 “Face Detection feature” includes a face detection technology provided by OKI’s face image processing engine, FSE (Face Sensing Engine). *2 Number of shots can vary depending on the memory card used
Pages: 1 2