Brother MFC5895CW is a Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax features Print Resolution Up to 6000 x 1200 dpi, Print Speed 35ppm Black, 28ppm Color, Max. Print Sizes Up to 11″ x 17″ (Ledger), Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps Fax Modem, Copy Speed 23cpm Black, 20cpm Color, and Scan Resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi. The Brother MFC5895CW measures 19.1″ x 16.1″ x 9.5″ (W x D x H) and weighs 23.6 lbs.
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Brother MFC5895CW User Reviews
“I bought this to scan and make the occasional copy. I have another printer I make color copies on. It is perfect for what I bought it for. It was easy to set up and comes with software to scan with. I think Amazon has a better price than where I bought it from. I have it plugged into my home network but it has wireless if I ever need it. I am happy with the purchase!” – by Daniel L. Schorr
Good ink jet
“My experience with Brother products through work led me to investigate using one for my home. So far, I have not been disappointed. My needs include both 11×17 and 8.5×11 document and drawing prints and lots of scanning (8.5×11 only scanning). This printer does all of these and with good results and satisfies my wife’s photo printing needs. I have mine set up as a network printer which includes a wireless access point. With this setup, my Iphone has no issues using the printer by way of the Brother App. The fact that wireing the printer deactivated it’s own wireless feature does not bother me but I could see how this might bother some people.” – by Kyle A. Stein
Don’t look any further
“The price of these is ridiculously low for the awesome quality. We have 8 of the non-duplex units in our office and ZERO complaints. As for the 11×17…someone also complained that it did not COPY in 11×17 which is true. How important to do a bit more research and “actually” read the specifications page (yea I know BORING!!!) But, it is designed to print a scanned or emailed image or ENLARGE an image to 11×17 for building prints, etc. Brother printers are fantastic and are work horses. We have used them for years and they print way beyond what we expect.” – by J. Keller
Brother MFC5895CW Reviews
Brother MFC5895CW Brochure & User Guide
Brother MFC5895CW Features
The Professional Series MFC-5895cw Wireless All-in-One is perfect for your presentations, signs, spreadsheets, reports, photos and more with versatile printing from 4″ x 6″ up to 11″ x 17″. Help save time with unattended fax, copy and scan up to 8.5″ x 14, using the large up to 50-sheet auto document feeder. It also has high volume paper handling with up to 150-sheet paper capacity.
* High Impact up to 11″x17″ (Ledger Size) Printing. Up to ledger (11″ x 17″) printing – create documents with added impact and easier to read details
* Built-in Wireless and Wired Ethernet Network Interfaces. Allows you to share the MFC now or in the future. Just plug it into your wired (Ethernet) or wireless (802.11b/g) network router and share it to print, scan, PC Fax‡ and access to the digital camera media cards‡ or USB flash memory‡.
* Widescreen 3.3″ Color LCD Display. Edit and enhance images, preview faxes and easy to read help menus.
* Professional Print Quality. With droplet sizes as small as 1.5 picoliters and high resolutions up to 6000 x 1200dpi‡.
* Unattended Fax, Copy or Scan. Up to 50-page auto document feeder.
* Large Paper Capacity. Standard paper tray can hold up to 150-sheets of paper from 3.5″ x 5″ to 11″ x 17″.
* Fast Color Printing on Demand. With speeds up to 35ppm black and 28ppm color‡.
* Send and Receive Faxes. Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps fax modem allows black and white or color faxing with or without a PC.
* Direct Photo Printing on Demand. Print photos directly from your digital camera’s media cards‡, PictBridge-enabled camera, or USB Flash Memory‡.
* Brother™ iPrint&Scan. Free app download for wireless printing (JPEG & PDF) from and scanning to your Apple® or Android™ mobile device‡.
* High Yield 4-Cartridge System. Both standard and high yield ink cartridges are available. With our efficient 4-cartridge system only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced.
See also: Printers