Brother MFC-J6910DW is a All-in-One Printer features Print Speed Black 35ppm, Color 27ppm, Maximum Printing Size Up to 11″ x 17″ (Ledger), Print Resolution 6000 x 1200dpi, Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps Fax Modem, Copy Speed Black 23cpm, Color 20cpm, Scan Resolution 19,200 x 19,200dpi, and has 3.3″ Widescreen Color TouchScreen LCD Display. The Brother MFC-J6910DW measures 21.3″ x 19.3″ x 13.0″ (W x D x H) and weighs 40.8 lbs./18.5 kg.
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Brother MFC-J6910DW Reviews
PCMAG reviews the Brother MFC-J6910DW and writes;
“Overall, the MFC-J6910DW’s output quality is equal to or better than most inkjets across the board, and a close match for the MFC-J6710DW and MFC-J6510DW. Text is suitable for most business applications, as long as you don’t have an unusual need for small fonts, and photo output on photo paper is roughly a match for drugstore prints, making it more than good enough for most business needs.”
Trustedreviews reviews the Brother MFC-J6910DW and writes;
“A colour copy came through much paler than the original, suggesting the scanner is not good at distinguishing true shades. Again, it’s usable, but nothing exciting. Photo prints show natural colours and smooth transitions, giving clear, though sometimes slightly dark, representation of original images.”
PCAdvisor reviews the Brother MFC-J6910DW and writes;
“The Brother MFC-J6910DW is considerably better at A3, though, where the prints contain far more texture and shading. The colours are still a touch light, but remain rather more compelling in the middle and higher modes than with A4. Most graphics details were handled competently, although there were still a few issues with dithering. Nonetheless, the A3 output is rather good.”
Brother MFC-J6910DW User Reviews
Bought for the scanner
“We often have to scan items larger than legal and a dedicated flatbed scanner with an 11×17 bed remains a very expensive item. While I might not recommend this scanner for someone needing high quality scans, it does a great job for the price. I don’t mean that as faint praise, since better scanners of this size can run $1000 or more. Even much larger items can be scanned and pieced together, so very few things are out of range. The sheet feeder is another great feature and a real improvement on a similarly priced flatbed. “ – by A. Barnett
“I have not been disappointed. It was easy to set up and working in a matter of minutes. The warm up cycle at the beginning of a print job is a little slow, but fairly typical for this type of machine. I haven’t found any complaints with it. The ability to print/fax/copy/receive 11 x 17 drawings is awesome. I fully expected that the downside to this printer would be the cost of the ink cartridges. Wrong again! Replacement Ink cartridges, in both black and color, were relatively cheap and available in XL and XXL capacities.” – by Reliable7
Brother MFC-J6910DW Brochure & User Guide
Brother MFC-J6910DW Features
The Professional Series MFC-J6910dw will help your business thrive with the versatility of duplex printing, copying and scanning.‡ Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet network with embedded web support connects to others on a network. Equipped with interactive and intuitive 3.3″ TouchScreen color LCD display for easy to use menu navigation and access to help information. Uses Super High Yield (XXL series) replacement ink cartridges approx. 2,400 pages black and 1,200 pages color.
* Up to 11″ x 17″ Scan Glass. Easily scan large documents in one pass.
* Up to 11″ x 17″ Duplex (2-sided) Printing. For creating professional, high impact, two-sided documents.‡ Also helps save paper.
* Duplex Scan/Copy/Fax. Help increase productivity with duplex (two-sided) scanning and copying, up to 8.5″ x 14″ (legal size).
* Built-in Wireless & Wired Interfaces. Easy to setup wireless (802.11 b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking.
* 3.3″ TouchScreen Color LCD Display. Easily navigate through menus and preview faxes
* Dual paper trays. Up to 250 sheets each tray for a total capacity of 500 sheets
* 35-page Auto Document Feeder. For unattended fax, copy or scan using up to 35-page ADF
* Fast Print Speeds. Up to 35 ppm black and 27 ppm color (Fast Mode).‡ Up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).‡
* Uses Super High Yield (XXL Series) Replacement Ink Cartridges. Save More, Print More with Super High Yield Ink Cartridges. LC79 XXL Series replacement ink cartridges provide approximately 2,400 pages (black) and 1,200 pages (color)‡. Our efficient 4-cartridge system means that you only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced‡.
* 3-year Limited Warranty.
* Brother™ iPrint&Scan. Free app download for wireless printing (JPEG & PDF) from and scanning to your Apple® Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 mobile device‡.
See also: Printers