Brother MFC-J6510DW is a All-in-One Printer features Print Speed 35ppm Black, 27ppm Color, Print Resolution 6000 x 1200 dpi, Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps Fax Modem, Copy Speed Black 23cpm, Color 20cpm, Optical Scan Resolution 2400 x 2400 dpi (flatbed); 2400 x 1200 dpi (ADF). The Brother MFC-J6510DW measures 21.3″ x 19.3″ x 10.1″ (W x D x H) and weighs 34.8 lbs.
Brother MFC-J6510DW Reviews
Trustedreviews reviews the Brother MFC-J6510DW and writes;
“Print quality from the MFC-J6510DW is again much the same as it was from the machine’s bigger sibling. Text print is both fuzzy around the edges and heavy on the page. Colour graphics are bright and registration of black text over colour is accurate. Photographic prints are better than some, with good rendition of different colour tones, though a slight over-red cast.”
Digitalversus reviews the Brother MFC-J6510DW and writes;
“Photo quality fares better than office documents, and is worthy of a four-star score. Contrast is reproduced well, the image is clear and general quality is good.”
CNET reviews the Brother MFC-J6510DW and writes;
“The MFC-J6510DW does a great job of printing graphics and photos on A4 as well as large A3-sized sheets. It has an abundance of features and it’s reasonably cheap to run and quick to use. I find it hard to fault an all-in-one A3 printer and scanner at this price, especially when it handles printing tasks so well.”
PCPro reviews the Brother MFC-J6510DW and writes;
“Documents look good rather than stellar, with a lack of depth to blacks and crispness to edges. And the scanner is similar, with a softness that reduces the impact of the vivid colour capture. This carries over to copies, giving text and images a slight fuzziness, but while far from outstanding, it’s acceptable next to all but the best-quality rivals. And it’s quick, taking just 19 seconds to scan an A3 photo at 300ppi.”
Techradar reviews the Brother MFC-J6510DW and writes;
“Default-quality plain-paper photo prints also look washed out, but photo printing at higher quality is much better, especially when using photo paper.”
PCMAG reviews the Brother MFC-J6510DW and writes;
“Colors in graphics were a little dulled down, but still well within the range of reasonable if not vibrant. The quality is certainly good enough for most business needs, including, for example, PowerPoint handouts. Depending on how much of a perfectionist you are, you may or may not consider them good enough for output going to important clients or customers. Photo output was as good as you would expect from drugstore prints.”
Brother MFC-J6510DW Reviews
Review Video By Printerbase
Brother MFC-J6510DW Brochure & User Guide
Brother MFC-J6510DW Features
Print, copy, scan and fax up to 11″ x 17″ (Ledger Size) for added impact. Print two-sided color documents up to 11″ x 17″ in-house. Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet network with embedded web management. Fax, copy or scan with the up to 35-page automatic document feeder. Uses Super High Yield (XXL series) replacement ink cartridges (approximately 2,400 pages black and 1,200 pages color.
* Up to 11″ x 17″ Scan Glass. Easily scan large documents in one pass.
* Up to 11″ x 17″ Duplex (2-Sided) Printing. For creating professional, high impact, two-sided documents.‡ Also saves paper.
* Print, copy, scan and fax up to 11″ x 17″ (ledger size). For high impact business documents.
* Built-in Wireless & Wired Interfaces. Easy to setup wireless (802.11 b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking.
* 3.3″ Widescreen Color LCD Display. Easily navigate through menus and preview faxes
* Uses Super High Yield (XXL Series) Replacement Ink Cartridges. Save More, Print More with Super High Yield Ink Cartridges. LC79 XXL Series replacement ink cartidges provide approximately 2,400 pages (black) and 1,200 pages (color)‡. Our efficient 4-cartridge system means that you only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced‡.
* Fast Print Speeds. With speeds up to 35 ppm black and 27 ppm color (Fast Mode).‡ Up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).‡
* 35-page Auto Document Feeder. For unattended fax, copy or scan using up to 35-page ADF
* Large Paper Tray. Up to 250-sheet paper tray capacity.
* Powerful scanning software. Allows for scanning directly to your media cards.‡
* Single sheet bypass tray. Allows convenient, straight through, single sheet feeding for up to 11″ x 17″ paper, envelopes or thicker media.
* 2-Year Limited Warranty. Provides assurance and reliability.
* ENERGY STAR® Qualified.
* Brother™ iPrint&Scan. Free app download for wireless printing (JPEG & PDF) from and scanning to your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 mobile device‡.