Benro A-157M8 features individual leg angle adjustments, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, foam leg grips, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8″ mounting threads, a bubble level, and mounting set screws. The Benro A-157M8 has maximum height of 1470mm, normal height 1250mm, minimum height 325mm, Folded Length 570mm, and weighs 1.46 kg.
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Benro A-157M8 User Reviews
High Quality Good Features
“The fit and finish is excellent. Mechanical movement is precise, snug, and yet smooth. The tripod includes useful features such as bubble level, compass, and ballast hook at bottom of center post. The screw stud for mounting the tripod head can be reversed to accept either 1/4″ or 3/8″ tripod heads. The legs can be locked at angles 24, 55, and 80 degrees. “ – By Klaus
Some additional useful comments on the Benro A-157M8
“The Tripod is well built and rigid. I do like the liquid level and small compass. The shaft height does affect the lower limit height with the legs spread out. It would have been nice to see that shaft come in two sections so that the head would have been self supported. “ – By wirelessguy
Benro A-157M8 Expert Reviews
Benro A-157M8 User Manual
- Download Benro A-157M8 User Manual (PDF – 1.3Mb)
Benro A-157M8 Features & Specifications
Compared with Benro Generation ll A-series n6 Tripod, the main components of the M8 Tripod introduces Magnesium material which is 30% lighter yet offer superior stability and unti-vibration capacity. The legs use improved 1.2mm thick aluminum tubing and are integrated into a design which maximizes their strength. Magnesium is used to complete the tripod for a result that’s 20% lighter you’ll appreciate it when working in the field. Benro Mg-Aluminium M8 A-157m8 tripods features individual leg angle adjustments, Magnesium Die-Casting ,a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, foam leg grips, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8″ mounting threads, a bubble level, and mounting set screws.
• Improved dust- and rubber-resistant leg lock design prevents dust or moisture from entering the interior of the leg twist-locks.
• Magnesium Die-Casting
• Top-leg diameter of 24mm.
• Three leg-angle settings (24,55 & 80°).
• The three set screws in the camera platform can be used to permanently secure the head to the tripod, providing additional security.
• Rubber leg tips provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors.
• The retractable spring-loaded hook can be used to add stability with a sand bag or equipment bag.
See also: Accessories | Tripod