Benro A-057M8 is a tripod for DSLR camera features individual leg angle adjustments, Magnesium Die-Casting ,a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, foam leg grips, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8″ mounting threads, a bubble level, and mounting set screws. The Benro A-057M8 has maximum height of 1360mm, minimum height 325mm, Folded length 510mm, and weighs 1.07 kg.
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Benro A-057M8 User Reviews
“I’ve had it in the field 8 times already, setting it up in water, on muddy slopes, in freezing temperatures and it performs very well for me. The legs extend easily. It is firm. It is light, and with the attachment of a shoulder strap is comfortably carried. I also purchased the Benro BR268 Ball Head for it and it too is of high quality and excellent functionality. This is a great value. “ – By Guy A. Edson
Benro A-057M8 Expert Reviews
Benro A-057M8 User Manual
- Download Benro A-057M8 User Manual (PDF – 1.3Mb)
Benro A-057M8 Features & Specifications
Compared with Benro Generation ll A-series n6 Tripod, the main components of the M8 Tripod introduces Magnesium material which is 30% lighter yet offer superior stability and unti-vibration capacity. The legs use improved 1.2mm thick aluminum tubing and are integrated into a design which maximizes their strength. Magnesium is used to complete the tripod for a result that’s 20% lighter you’ll appreciate it when working in the field.
Benro Mg-Aluminium M8 A-057m8 tripods features individual leg angle adjustments, Magnesium Die-Casting ,a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, foam leg grips, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8″ mounting threads, a bubble level, and mounting set screws.
• Improved dust- and rubber-resistant leg lock design prevents dust or moisture from entering the interior of the leg twist-locks.
• Magnesium Die-Casting
• Top-leg diameter of 20mm.
• Three leg-angle settings (24,55 & 80°).
• The three set screws in the camera platform can be used to permanently secure the head to the tripod, providing additional security.
• Rubber leg tips provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors.
• The retractable spring-loaded hook can be used to add stability with a sand bag or equipment bag.
See also: Accessories | Tripod