Add Fairy Wings to Your Children Photos

Learn how to add fairy or pixie wings to your children photographs with Photoshop

See also: Photoshop Tutorials

RSS feed

Comment by Mixie
2007-12-02 18:47:35

very good tutorial. Exactly what I was looking for. thanks so much. Easy to understand.

Comment by Paula
2008-01-19 23:58:14

Brilliant..you explained this so clearly, thank you. Now I cant wait to have a play around with some photos I have.

Comment by Martha Flores
2008-04-01 21:02:02

Wonderful! Can all of this be done with Photoshop 2?

Comment by Linda Subscribed to comments via email
2008-07-06 16:52:49

Very good I actually did it to one of my own pictures it looks really good!!! Thanx alot!!!!

Comment by Heather
2008-09-15 22:37:13

Really great mini workshop…thank you.

Comment by Phillippa
2008-11-04 08:51:59

Wow thanks for making this, it’s the best tutorial on this subject I’ve ever found. I will be trying this out later.

Comment by BERTMARK
2009-01-06 05:34:29

WELL DONE…. I WANT MORE OF YOUR TUTORIALS, MAY I KNOW YOUR SITE…

Comment by Tina Subscribed to comments via email
2009-01-15 08:06:05

Very good tutorial, I just have one question.By adding wings or any other similarity for that mater, behind the original picture, is there any other way besides using the -history brush- that you can use to erase (in this case, the wings), because the history brush always leaves small irregularities, which bother me! :o) tnx!!

Comment by Teresa Reed
2009-03-01 20:38:37

I really can’t afford Adobe photoshop software. What are some other photo editing software could you use to do this that is fairly inexpensive?
Thanks for a reply.

Comment by Scott
2009-07-28 14:44:10

Do a web search for Gimp 2. It is opensource software, which means it is free and it is virtually identical to photoshop. Hope this helps.