ACDSee has launched the ACDSee Photo Manager 2009. The software allows you to browse your collection, find photos quickly and share them through e-mail, prints and online albums. Fix red-eye, lighting and more with powerful correction tools.
Click to view
ACDsee Photo Manager 2009 Features
Browse & View
• Fill your screen with photos, zoom through thumbnails and study photos at full size.
• Double click on an image to display it instantly.
• Browse your photos by date or event in the convenient Calendar.
• Stay in control of your catalog by automatically importing, renaming and categorizing your new images from your cameras and other devices.
• Sort photos into Windows® file folders, add keywords and ratings, edit your metadata, and create custom categories.
• Find images without delay using lightning fast search tools.
• Fix common photo flaws such as red-eye and blemishes with the click of a mouse.
• Correct lighting issues with the patent-pending Shadows/Highlights tool.
• Rotate, rename or resize groups of images all at once.
• Create instant Flash slideshows and PowerPoint presentations complete with captions and titles.
• Save paper and ink with optimized print templates.
• Share images via email or upload to online photo sites.
• Burn CDs and DVDs to backup critical image assets.
• Save your files in PDF format for secure sharing.
• Create .zip archives of your images.
See also: Computer Imaging | News