ACDSee has announced a special Back To School offer for ACDSee Photo Editor 2008 to create personalized greeting cards, scrapbook pages, invitations and more!
You can get 25% off by using the code B2SKLPE
ACDSee Photo Editor 2008 New Features
– Faster processing time
– More custom creative tools and options for resizing, cropping and masking
– Quick optimization for the Web and advanced printing functions
– Artistic effects that can be added, modified or deleted at any time
– “Trim to shape” feature for quick-and-easy use of design templates
– Advanced journaling and text curving capabilities
– Powerful Layout Tools: Templates are created by top designers so you don’t have to be an expert to design artistic layouts! For imaging, Photo Editor 2008’s new Dynamic Adjustments, you have the freedom to experiment; apply one or more of over 70 effects including Sepia and Gaussian Blur, without modifying the original image.
– Advanced Text Features: To enhance layout versatility, Photo Editor 2008 offers a variety of options for text integration. Custom text paths allow users to use drawing tools to create paths that can follow elements within the layout.
– Easy To Use: Make the most of your photos with built-in “How-to” guides for every activity. These guides allow users to fully utilize all of the software features with detailed and easy-to-follow instructions. The software also seamlessly integrates with ACDSee™ 10 Photo Manager, ACDSee’s program for organizing and managing growing photo and digital design collections.