The Littlest Pea Gallery is a brilliant work by Ira Morenberg. It’s so creative, and it’s seriously funny, yet .. it’s so meaningful. You can find a deeper meaning behind the whole story, about the human philosophy of lost and acceptance, which is part of everyday life. Well done Ira!
Archive for September, 2005
Exifpro will dispaly your photographs in different view modes. You photos then may be copied, resized, cropped, and adjusted using tools available in this program. Moreover, you can also create HTML album or slide show applications using built-in generators, print images, append description and tags.
Publisher: Michal Kowalski
Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server
File Size: 4.1 MB
Download Exifpro Image Viewer
NoRedEye is a program from Lightning Cube Software that automatically detects and corrects the ‘red eye’ problem that is frequently encountered in digital images when taken using a flash. Just load the images into the program and let NoRedEye fix the problem for you. Can be used in both automatic and manual/semi-automatic mode for those requiring more control on the result obtained.
Publisher: Lightning Cube Software
Requirements : Windows 98/2000/XP
File Size: 2.92 MB
Adobe has just released their new Photoshop Elements 4.0 with great new tools that help you edit and adjust your photos in less time. New features in this release are including the ability to create entertaining slides with amazing transations in minutes, removing red eye from individual shots without even clicking on the photo, adjusting skin stones for more natural look in poorly lit photos and easily isolating objects from background which will be very useful if you want to enter the microstock photography industry.
Today Nikon issued a service advisory for the D2H and D70. It mentions that Nikon will repair the cameras with the following malfunctions for free:
Nikon D2H malfunctions:
– The electronic analog exposure indicator is unreliable, the exposure display is fixed at a constant value and images are over- or under-exposed.
– The camera is unable to focus automatically
Nikon D70 malfunctions:
– With a memory card inserted: The green memory card access lamp blinks continuously and camera does not respond to any controls.
– With no memory card inserted: The camera will not turn on despite the battery indicator showing a fully charged battery.
Instructions for contacting Nikon USA and Nikon Europe are available by following the links below:
Digital Foci, Inc. introduced today Picture Porter portable digital photo album with hard drive and card reader that lets you instantly and securely save and view digital photos and video on a hard drive wherever you go, so you can keep snapping away and not worry about running out of memory card space.
The Zuiko Digital ED 35-100mm (equivalent to 70-200mm on a 35mm camera) is the world’s first 1:2.0 telephoto lens. Its increased focal length and maintained 1:2.0 aperture over the entire range makes it the brightest choice for the professional photographer.
* Ultra-bright 1:2.0 maximum aperture over entire zoom range
* One Super ED and four ED glass elements for absolute minimum chromatic aberration
* Splash and dust proof construction to enhance reliability
* 2.9x zoom performance 35-100mm (70-200mm on a 35mm camera)
* Closest focusing distance: 1.4m
* Dimensions: 96.5 x 213.5mm
* Weight: 1,800g (with tripod adapter)
Olympus presents the world’s lightest macro lens with the introduction of this ZUIKO DIGITAL lens which weighs only 165g. It is competitively priced and enables users to take 1:1 life-size macro shots (2:1 equivalent on a 35mm camera).
* Focal length: 35mm (70mm*)
* Lens speed: 1:3.5
* Closest focusing distance: 0.146m
* Dimensions: 71 x 53mm
* Weight: 165g
The latest two models in the Top Pro range of interchangeable lenses, which are specifically aimed at the professional photographer, feature Olympus’ advanced optics and high precision technology and are dust and splash-proof making them ideal for working under demanding conditions.
This standard 2.6x zoom lens will be sold exclusively as part of the Olympus E-500 SE Kit. It is extremely compact and lightweight and has a closest focusing distance of 0.28m at any zoom position.
* Focal length: 17.5-45mm (35-90mm*)
* Lens speed: 1:3.5-5.6
* Closest focusing distance: 0.28m
* Dimensions: 71 x 70mm
* Weight: 210g
Featuring 10x magnification power ranging from a 18mm to 180mm tele (36-360mm equivalent on a 35mm camera), this compact and lightweight standard zoom offers versatility and its closest focusing distance is just 0.45m at any zoom position.
* Focal length: 18-180mm (36-360mm*)
* Lens speed: 1:3.5-6.3
* Closest focusing distance: 0.45m
* Dimensions: 84.5 x 78mm
* Weight: 440g